Looking forward to meeting at IVO World Congress2018-01-29
Ortho Baltic is participating at IVO World Congress 2018 (Toronto, Canada) on the 12th - 14th of April. The event is for the leading pedorthists, researchers and allied health professionals from around the world.
According to the organizers, the following topics will be covered:
- Quality of Life of Adults Living with Diabetic Foot Disease,
- Indication Matrix Model - A Systematic Approach for Setting Up Treatment Plans for the Provision of Pedorthic Footwear,
- The Multidisciplinary Approach of Management of Lower Limb and Foot Dysfunction,
- Somatosensory System/Sensorimotor Orthotics,
- Separating Your Practice from Other Footwear and Orthotics Providers,
- Do Foot Orthosis Work? Reporting from a Large Multi-Clinic Dataset on Clinical Effectiveness, Comfort, and Compliance,
- The Bridge Between Current Literature and Practice in Diabetic Footwear: Clinical Practice Guideline for Optimum Offloading of the Diabetic Foot.
Ortho Baltic will be presenting:
the new catalogue of custom-made footware
3D printed products
the news from Easy Walk® the pre-preg orthosis line
Meet us at Ortho Baltic booth № 411!
For more information, please, visit IVO2018Back